Are you our new Marketing Cloud Consultant?
To support our current clients and to support FORWARD with the current growth and future expansion plans, we are looking for new colleagues to join our Marketing Team.
Within the team, we support our clients with digital transformation projects as well as campaign management in different kind of industries. (Retail, Automotive, Healthcare, …)
What will you be doing?
- Assist with analyzing, collecting, and prioritizing client business requirements
- Successfully translate client business requirements into technical design and processes
- Work together with Solution Architects, Developers & Project Manager to deliver multi-cloud implementations within constraints (time, budget and scope)
- Manage client expectations and maintain communication throughout the course of the project
- Implement best practices in digital marketing
- Manage administration of customer communication campaigns across the cloud, either in each function (email, SMS, Push, Cloud Pages), or leveraging Journey Builder to deliver multi-touch communications.
- Ensure client expectations are met and exceeded in terms of quality of product and service delivered
- Deliver training and create materials for clients to ensure users are able to fully use the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform
- 2-3 years (or more) Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant certification is required
- Pardot Specialist Certification a plus
- Strong Salesforce Marketing Cloud configuration knowledge
- Knowledge of SSJS and other development skills is a plus
- Knowledge of SQL and AMPscript a plus
- Motivated by challenges
- Organizational agility and teamwork
- Client and relationship management skills
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage concurrent projects
- Self-directed, self-motivated, independent thinker
- Strong, creative problem solver
- Solid decision-making skills
- Excellent communication skills, verbal, written
- Ability to provide quality client work and deliverables
What’s in it for you
- Competitive salary
- Company car and Benelux fuel card
- DKV (Healthcare) insurance
- Pension plan – because everybody will get old at some point
- Mobile data plan – because we all love Spotify and Instagram
- Free lunch and a supply of coffee, fruit, candy, soup and other great stuff
- We ensure you can grow and keep track of technologies by workshops, training courses and conferences. We provide you with the right certifications
- Fun after-work events
- You can be part of a very motivated team and a fast-growing company
How to apply
Are you the candidate we are looking for? Convince us! Fill in the box below or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
FORWARD is a fast-growing company with a start-up mentality. We have a strong partnership with Salesforce, implementing their Customer 360 Platform (Commerce, Marketing, Service, Sales, Community Cloud, …) in the enterprise market.
You can join us at one of our great locations (e.g. Corda Campus (Hasselt) / Antwerp / Amsterdam / …) and work in a team of highly motivated people who are constantly striving for the best solution with the highest quality. Our working policy is aligned with current health measures, so Forward has now opened 70 more offices at home.
If it isn’t fun, why do it? We care about our clients, our client’s clients – and the fun we have in doing it.