Are you our new Marketing Automation Solution Architect?
To support our current clients and to support FORWARD with the current growth and future expansion plans, we are looking for new colleagues to join our Marketing tribe.
Within the team, we support our clients with digital transformation projects as well as campaign management in different kind of industries. (Retail, Automotive, Healthcare, …)
The Marketing Cloud Solution Architect is a key member of the FORWARD Marketing Tribe. A Solution Architect is always involved with the design and delivery of solutions and technologies that meet client business goals and technical requirements. The SA is responsible for leading the design and delivery of solutions on the Salesforce Marketing Cloud. To meet Customers’ business goals the Solution Architect is working with Marketing Cloud Lead Consultant and Project manager to ensure on-time and fully functioning Marketing Cloud platform, including integrations, enhancements and end-to-end testing.
The ideal candidate will have a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Services, or related Partner / Consultancy background. The ideal candidate should be known to work independently, thrive in an entrepreneurial atmosphere, communicates tactfully, work with business operations, and effectively design, test, and deploy multi-Cloud solutions. A successful SA has strong development experience and enjoys developing technical solutions. Must be an excellent communicator who can tailor their delivery to a variety of audience and communicate in dutch or french and english fluently.
What will you be doing?
- Design & create solutions based clients’ requirements (e.g. data flows, journeys, organisational structure etc.)
- Lead inter-team meetings on the technical and business challenges related to customer Marketing Operations initiatives.
- Has a great understanding and expertise in at least 2 (or preferably more) of the following products: MC Engagement, MC Personalization, MC Intelligence, MC Advertising, Data Cloud
- Understand and map Business Processes & Challenges into Salesforce technical product suite, ensuring scalable, secure, comprehensive solution designs.
- Clearly and articulately document solutions (incl. architecture diagrams, 3rd party integrations, etc..).
- Present detailed overviews of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud architecture and integration capabilities.
- Design and then work with Consultants & Developers to implement and test solutions to our operational needs and challenges.
- Identify project issues / risks and present alternatives to alleviate or resolve.
- Conduct solutions testing and validation.
- Travel to client sites for onsite discovery and solutions presentations. Not expected to exceed 10-25% throughout the year, but differs per engagement.
- Manage multiple client engagements and work with associated team members.
- Lead consultative engagements with clients on the technical and business challenges related to their digital marketing initiatives.
- Document solutions and engineering flowcharts with great attention to detail.
- Excellent strategic & technical thinking.
- Highly organised and detail-oriented.
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills, able to present complex concepts effectively at both the tactical and strategic / executive levels.
- Highly efficient team player, with the ability to also work independently in a fast-paced, fluid environment.
- Comfortable working in and with a highly distributed team and organization.
- Expert knowledge in Marketing Cloud advanced implementations, with 2+ years direct experience in the platform.
- Proven track record of working with multi-stakeholder teams, specifically IT, M&A, Infrastructure / Security, Sales / Business Operations.
- Familiarity with data architecture/schema, including relational data models and sql syntax, documentation of data models, and data flows.
- Familiarity with Network Protocols and Services (DNS, HTTP, HTTPS), APIs (SMC, CRM, SOAP/REST), object-oriented programming and design with .NET, Java, and/or PHP is preferred.
- Familiarity with systems integrations such as CRM, Content Management, POS/Commerce, or Web Analytics preferred.
- Must be highly proficient in Google Docs, MS Office Suite, Quip collaboration.
What’s in it for you
- Competitive salary.
- Company car and Benelux fuel card.
- DKV (Healthcare) insurance
- Pension plan – because everybody will get old at some point
- Mobile data plan – because we all love Spotify and Instagram
- Free lunch and a supply of coffee, fruit, candy, soup and other great stuff.
- We ensure you can grow and keep track of technologies by workshops, training courses and conferences. We provide you with the right certifications.
- Fun after-work events.
- You can be part of a very motivated team and a fast-growing company.
How to apply
Are you the candidate we are looking for? Convince us! Fill in the box below or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
FORWARD is a fast-growing company with a start-up mentality. We have a strong partnership with Salesforce, implementing their Customer 360 Platform (Commerce, Marketing, Service, Sales, Community Cloud, …) in the enterprise market.
You can join us at one of our great locations (e.g. Corda Campus (Hasselt) / Antwerp / Amsterdam / …) and work in a team of highly motivated people who are constantly striving for the best solution with the highest quality.
If it isn’t fun, why do it? We care about our clients, our client’s clients – and the fun we have in doing it!